Sunday, October 4, 2009

MY UNCLE WEDDING.......

last nite my uncle wedding....
v all family back to my kampong-PERAK....


dat is a simple wedding...


the bride is totally beauty...


my uncle oso handsome....

i hopefully they wil happy 2gether....


heart my uncle...


when i was 5year old...


he so sayang me..


so miz it..bt me oway bully he..XD.


uncle...hope u will have a child next year ...


at my grandmum house i oso tk sum pic..


hehe..@@....


let c sum pic...


show my teeth,,yee//

















love my hair..

















LOVE MY HAIR
















my sis....















true love,,
















wedding look...















after wedding..i go walk walk alone....
dat is totally dark...n gt abit rain..
the wind let me feel cold....
i m was satisfied.......
n thx jurou company me...^^

0 comments: